Our staff doctors have combined experiences of over 50 years. One of the most established audiology practices in the Mid-South.
Does Your Company Need Hearing Conservation Program?
OSHA regulates noise exposures for many industries under 29 CFR 1910.95, Occupational Noise Exposure
Some professions include:
- Manufacturing and Assembly
- Distribution Centers
- Military Personnel
- Construction Workers
- Law Enforcement
- Those who work near certain chemicals are also at risk.
Will Testing Interrupt Our Business?
We perform testing on site, saving you and your employees time.
Our industrial hearing conservation program works with employers to ensure the safest possible environments for their staff. Professional Audiological Services is able to uniquely tailor services to the needs of each business, some of which include:
- Sound surveys to assess possible hearing dangers and provide best practices recommendations.
- Safety seminars to train employees on the best practices to protect their hearing.
- Hearing tests which create a baseline to detect a possible hearing decline.
How Much Will This Cost
Programs are tailored to your size and environment
As a business owner, you want the safest environment for your employees. We realize cost-efficiency is also a concern of yours. Our on-site testing fee is tailored to your business based on the number of sites and the number of areas to be measured at each location. There is a travel fee.
- Per-employee test
- Dosimetry testing is per-device
- Doing the testing is a Doctor of Audiology, not a technician
Why not work with us? We’ve been in this industry for decades. We can ensure you are protected from future fines and lawsuits. We’ll give you the documentation you need for peace of mind.